Bargains Beauty and Everything Inbetween Logo

Bargains Beauty and Everything Inbetween Logo

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Quick Coupon Haul

Coupon Haul

Just a really quick and small coupon haul. I only managed to pick up three different things this time. Two of them will be added to my stockpile so here we go.

The first one that I got was two more of the mission deli wraps I spoke about the mini ones in my last coupon haul where I got 9 packs for free (Link Here) This time I managed to pick up two packs of the large wheat & white wraps. They were on offer in Asda 2 for £2 and I had two 50p off coupons from The Metro (6.8.14 edition you can print it Here -- on page 5) they are still dated till 1st November 14 so still plenty of time to pick more up. So that made them 2 for £1, bargain!


 I then picked up a second packet of the twinings english breakfast teabags (I got my last pack in my another coupon haul you can see Here) They were still on offer for £1 and I had a 50p off coupon so that made them 50p-- Woop Woop!!!
Lastly I went into boots and they had all of their Bach rescue pastilles on offer. They took off £1 off the whole range. I managed to find the blackcurrant pastilles and they were £3.69 and I had a £2 off coupon (This coupon is from a long time ago and was well dated- I think it was from their facebook page but they are all gone now) so that meant I only payed £1.69

That is it for now but I should have another coupon/cashback haul at the very end of the month. I will be uploading a second blog today about the bargain beauty stuff  I picked up the other day so check that out too and I have a review of a very popular product I have been asked to try out so as soon as it arrives I will be posting a new blog--- woop! So make sure to follow me here and on twitter @carlyryan89 to keep up to date on what Im up too. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment