Bargains Beauty and Everything Inbetween Logo

Bargains Beauty and Everything Inbetween Logo

Sunday 3 August 2014

Coupon Haul- Very small coupon haul




 I only managed to get a few bits and pieces yesterday with my coupons but I did go to Tesco and Asda and got four things I wanted.


The first bargain was from Tesco and I found the Go Ahead Raspberry Crispy Slices reduced to clear for 60p and I had a 50p off coupon (from a recent Bzzagent) so that made it only 10p- Woop!

(If you want to know more about Bzzagent then I can do a review of their website, it is an amazing website where you sign up and they send you stuff to review online and its really good. So let me know in the comments if you want a review)






Next I went to Asda and picked up two boxes of tea. The Twinings everyday tea (40 pk) was on offer for £1 and I had a 50p off coupon which made it 50p, so a very cheap cuppa!

I also picked up my new fav for the summer (Iced tea) well I make it as iced tea anyway. the Twinings Strawberry, Raspberry and Loganberry is so yummy on a hot day and only 2 cals per teabag. This one was £1.20 and I had another 50p off coupon so that made it 70p!


I wanted to go straight passed the chocolate isle but it didn't happen and I ended up picking up two 200g bars of the Dairy Milk Marvellous Creations Cold Pretzel Honeycomb, now this might sound nasty but it is so good and it is by far my fav one out of the collection they brought out, I got two for 50p each so a very good bargain.




The last coupon item is the Febreze Sleep Serenity Quiet Jasmine  and it was reduced to £2 (very good for febreze bedding spray) and I had a £1 off coupon (from Supersavvyme- if you want a review of their website and links to coupons etc then just comment down below) which made it £1- amazing and smelling great


So thats all for today I will probably have another coupon shop later in the month (money is abit tight at the moment)

If you are interested in my doing a haul/stockpile blog post then just comment down below


No comments:

Post a Comment