Bargains Beauty and Everything Inbetween Logo

Bargains Beauty and Everything Inbetween Logo

Friday 8 August 2014

Bargain Review: Cosmopolitan Essentials Tools Vanity Case for just £2.49!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So a few days ago I was browsing on the Argos website and came across this beauty of a bargain and just could not pass it up. This is the Cosmopolitan Essentials Tools Vanity Case and it is currently on sale for £4.99 (reduced from £26.99) Along with that you can use Nectar points as part or full payment. I had £2.50 worth of points (I earned these points using Nectar Ad Points) so that brought the price down even further to just £2.49. The eye lashes alone would cost you more then that (even a cheap brand) You can pick yours up Here

This kit includes:

A pink case
Tanning mitt
Eyelash curlers
False eyelashes
4 brushes
A set of false nails and a makeup sponge!

First of all the case is alot bigger then I expected and is reasonably sturdy. The brush set was the one thing I was most impressed with and I am in love with the angled brush and the smudger. (Actually scrap that I love them all) The manicure set is weighty and very well made.

                 Overall I am very impressed with this kit! Bargain of the week!

                 So have you reserved yours yet? Well what are you waiting for?



No comments:

Post a Comment