Bargains Beauty and Everything Inbetween Logo

Bargains Beauty and Everything Inbetween Logo

Saturday 2 August 2014

Freebie Review: Pom Great Cocktail Kit

Ohh I love seeing a big box arrive at my door, it makes coming home from work so much better.

So yesterday I got a lovely surprise when my pom cocktail kit finally arrived.

All you have to do to get yourself one of these beautiful sets for free (Not even any postage) is to buy two bottles of Pom wonderful juice (so yummy) with the promotional sleeves on the necks of the bottles; which is currently £3.56 each in all the main supermarkets. Then all you do is enter the codes from the sleeves onto the website: Here and enter your address and they will send all of this to you.



You get the following:

100g salt and pepper pistachios
2 pom half pint (plastic) glasses
1 heart ice cube tray
1 Stick masher (no idea if this is the right name but you can crush ice and mint with it)
1 cocktail shaker
2 stirrers
1 double ended metal shot measuers

The kit is really well made and amazing quality, especially since it is free. So go get some friends round and give it a go.

I hope you enjoyed my review of the pom cocktail kit. I love this kit it is such a nice thing to go with the pom juice as well as making other cocktails.



No comments:

Post a Comment