Bargains Beauty and Everything Inbetween Logo

Bargains Beauty and Everything Inbetween Logo

Saturday 27 September 2014

Amazing Savings- Bargain Beauty Haul--- 94% Saving!!!!!!!!


I just had to share my amazing beauty haul. I went into town today and did a bit of charity shopping and went into boots too and picked up some amazing savings that I wanted to share with you all.

First I picked up my free big mac from macdonalds. All you have to do is share a memory and download their app. Enter the code from their website and take your voucher in to your local Mcdonalds (See their website for more details)



I went into the RSPCA Charity shop and found the Toni and Guy travel size straight and protect shampoo and conditioner for 50p each and these retail for £8 (for both) Saving £7



I then picked up the bodyshop 200ml Honeymania cream body scrub and the 200ml coconut body scrub for 50p each and these retail for £13 each (£26 for both) Saving £25



Finally I found an official Hello Kitty embroidered makeup bag for 50p and this retails for £7.50. Saving me £7



I then went into Boots and picked up a Barry M glossy tube in a sparkly pink for 20p and these retail for £2.99. Saving £2.79



I also found the Boots Alternatives Travel Sickness Tablets (72 pack) for 50p. This retails for £9.85. Saving me £9.35



Lastly I picked up  the 29ml bottles of Hoof foot care( mask, lotion,pumice,scrub and soak) for 50p each.These retail for £2.99 each. They were also still coming up 3 for 2 so along with the sickness tablets I got these for £1.50


(I know the pics are rubbish lol) ..............................................................................................................................................................


Total breakdown



Toni and guy set £8 (£1)
Hoof mini’s £15 (£1.50)
Bodyshop coconut £13 (50p)
Bodyshop honey £13(50p)
Barry m glossy tube £2.99 (20p)
Travel sickness tablets £9.85 (50p)
Hello kitty bag £8 (50p)

Total Retail price= £69.84
I spent= £4.70

I think thats like a 94% saving 

A good day for me! It pays to hunt around. (Oh and all the products were new and unused) 

No comments:

Post a Comment