Bargains Beauty and Everything Inbetween Logo

Bargains Beauty and Everything Inbetween Logo

Thursday 25 September 2014

Product Review: Picstick Photo Magnet Review

So I was given the opportunity to try a new product (from a company called PicStick) out and review it here for you. I went onto the website (Here) and then I logged in with facebook, added the images I wanted to use. (You can use facebook, upload or dropbox to upload your images) I simply added them into the boxes on the page the way I wanted them and simply added them to my basket. Then all I had to do was use paypal or a credit/debit card to pay for it and wait for the delivery.

After a few days my envelope arrived. It was very well packaged. It came as a sheet with 9 images backed onto magnet. The magnets are very easy to separate and are brilliant quality.


 If you would like the opportunity to get your own photo magnets you can get 25% off by using my special code - CARLY25 - So go to www.picstick.com and go crazy and order some lovely magnets they make great gifts too and they only cost £9.50 with free delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment